Project Support Officer
|Job Title:||Project Support Officer|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Vi-Linh Ha|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2016 10:17|
The role is required to support and assist multiple Project Managers with various tasks including tracking project deliverables, managing diaries, documenting meetings and other administrative support. The role will involve both client work and internal company development. The role will be based in Birmingham City Centre with occasional travel to client sites around the UK.
- Provide support to multiple Project Managers across multiple client sites
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with appropriate colleagues and contribute to the steady growth of the business as a whole
- Assist in the planning and monitoring of project deliverables and chasing up actions when required
- Provide office secretariat support for the company
- Assess/update project trackers, identifying any gaps and changing priorities/RAG statuses if necessary
- Organising company events and managing team diaries
- Complete any ad-hoc tasks required (administration etc.)
- At least 12 months experience in a Project Support Officer role/Administrator/PMO capacity
- Well organised and able to prioritise workload in line with tight deadlines and work effectively under pressure
- Highly numerate with excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrable team player with ability to working closely with both clients and colleagues to deliver results
- Proven ability to adapt flexibly to changes in situation
- Quick to develop new skills and eager to contribute towards the business’ success and future growth
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Familiarity with project documentation and project management terminology e.g. Prince2
- Good IT skills and a strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office package, particularly Excel
- A graduate degree or equivalent is desirable
If you are currently looking for new opportunities and would like to discuss this in more detail or update me on your current work situation, please call me on 01543 622 386 or apply for the role with your details and I will be in touch to discuss.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's