Within this role you will be accountable for the end to end development and deployment of Tooling Environments to support the programme requirements. You will manage the technical development and work with the design team to develop, build and test secure technology platform solutions for future use.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Practical experience with Tooling technologies – Gitlab, Artifactory, Puppet, Ansible, Nexus, AWS Code Commit and related AWS technologies
- Fluent with automated work flows (YAML, XML, Shell, Bash, Linux, Ruby, Git, Snow)
- Advise/Produce an Automation and Orchestration strategy
- Deep expertise in Automation methodologies and scripting
- Workloads on AWS and On Perm
- Build and deliver CI/CD pipeline
- Experience of working with security related stakeholders and expert teams to enable secure service provision (both for development and production environments)
- Adaptable - Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions
- Copes effectively with complexity and change
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Stakeholder Management
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.