The tooling architect is responsible for the end to end design of Tooling deployment to support the programme requirements. You will manage the design development and work with the design team to develop, build, and test secure technology platform solutions.
You will be expected to use your technical knowledge and experience to determine appropriate methodology and use of cloud based technologies. Deploying innovative agile techniques to reduce the overall project technical risk and deliver within cost, time, scope and quality.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Proven track record of successful Tooling design and deployment
- Practical experience with Tooling technologies (Gitlab, Artifactory, Puppet, Ansible, Nexus, AWS Code Commit and related AWS Technologies)
- Advise and produce an Automation and Orchestration strategy
- Fluent with automated work flows (YAML, XML, Shell, Bash, Linux, Ruby, Git)
- Deep expertise in infrastructure delivery methods and hosting platforms (AWS, serverless architectures) Linux/RedHat, Windows, Oracle, Cloud Computing, Automated tooling approaches, SQL Server
- Expertise in configuration and build pipelines (on AWS and On Perm)
- Experience in delivering technical solutions and working within hybrid-cloude enterprise level configurations
- Excellent communication skills
- Key stakeholder management
- Adaptable – able to work under pressure
- Able to cope with changing priorities in a fast paced environment
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.