TM1 Planning and Analytics Developer
|Job Title:||TM1 Planning and Analytics Developer|
|Salary:||£450-500 Per Day|
|Start Date:||As Soon As Possible|
|Contact Name:||James Hughes|
|Job Published:||October 27, 2017 17:00|
As a senior member of the PA Systems team, you will be responsible for overseeing the development of OLAP based software applications, TM1, which is part of IBM Planning Analytics SaaS offering. Your role will include, developing new solutions across the business, carrying out BAU support to our super users as we close phase 1 and liaise with the clients IT and IBM Support where necessary.
- Working with our Compliance and Group IT teams to ensure we stay compliant with our internal and external controls. Ensure all governance requirements are adhered to and continuously enhance and improve model governance.
- Be vigilant and ensure our access controls are adhered to and documentation is maintained.
- To lead design and architect TM1 Applications, working with the businesses to identify changes and improvements on the flow, use and storage of data.
- Build TM1 models within IBM Performance Modeler (Architect if necessary) and willing to learn new ways of working adopting new functionality within the cloud deployment of software.
- Work with our TM1 super users on reporting using Planning Analytics for Microsoft Excel, Planning Analytics Workspace and later introducing IBM Cognos Analytics for BI reporting.
- Provide technical support and escalate if necessary.
- Provide IBM Planning & Analytics training to the business to enable the self-serve capability of the reporting front-ends.
- Full documentation of the models are maintained and adapted for different audiences.
- Ability to design, develop, create and test processes, models and solutions, where knowledge of TM1 is essential to understand rules, feeders, security and turbo integrator processes and chores.
- Proficient modeller with experience both of running existing models and developing new models from bottom up. Understand model architectures and design. Strong Excel skills to support end-users
- Model experience to be of complex models involving information and data requirements from a range of other accounting and business systems, end-users will be of all disciplines.
- Working in a large matrix organisation understanding the local and group-wide objectives
- Ability to absorb and present complex ideas quickly and accurately
- Knowledge on accounting, financial and controlling functions is desirable
- Life assurance and pensions accounting is desirable
- Implementing planning models and processes within a regulatory environment, preferably IBM Planning Analytics, TM1
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's