Test Lead / Testing Lead / Senior Test
|Job Title:||Test Lead / Testing Lead / Senior Test|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Debbie Gregory|
|Job Published:||September 21, 2017 14:06|
This is an exciting opportunity for a Test Lead / Testing Lead / Senior Tester (with some lead experience) to join an award winning business, with strong values and embracing a deep commitment to people, communities, excellence in customer service, integrity, long term thinking and reinvestment.
As the Lead Tester you will be responsible for defining and managing testing across a number of strategic projects.
Initial Test Framework setup:
- Define the approach to testing and the testing strategy
- Select and implement a standard testing toolset
- Deliver structured testing across selected projects
- Provide input into the Project Quality and Test Plan.
- Understand the risks and key areas for focus
- Define the process for tracking and managing defects
- Prioritise defects and liaise with developers and third parties to manage defect resolution
- Manage test environments, and ensure that test data is available and up to date
- Develop and deliver test status reporting as agreed with the Project Manager
- Establish and lead Quality Gates
- Assist with building test cases and test execution
- Manage and prioritise the workload of the test team
- Provide advice and guidance
- Develop the team and establish best practice
- Excellent stakeholder management expertise and a positive, hands on approach
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Test Lead with knowledge of the full implementation life cycle (desirable)
- ISTQB Certified (Intermediate minimum, Advanced preferred)
- Strong, written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to effectively prioritise and deliver in a high-pressure manufacturing environment.
- Ability to travel to off-site meetings as required
If you have the experience required, coupled with a positive, can do approach, and the flexibility to meet the demands of a new testing function please apply asap.
Full details available upon application
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's