|Job Title:||Test Engineers x4 / Big Data|
|Location:||Newcastle upon Tyne|
|Salary:||£450 - £525 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Blakeman|
|Job Published:||15 days ago|
Test Engineers x4 / Big Data
- Experience in functional, non-functional and automated testing of MI and Analytical solutions in a Big Data environment
- Awareness of open source, big data technologies, e.g. NoSQL, HDFS, Sqoop, Flume
- Experience with testing products with the following technology stacks (or equivalent): Ruby, Java .NET, SQL, XML, web services.
- Experience in testing web applications with knowledge of browsers and user-interface testing techniques.
- Commercial experience as a QA engineer/software developer with a significant focus on test automation.
- Strong knowledge of software best practices like test-driven development (TDD), behavioural-driven development (BDD), and continuous integration.
- Experience with all aspects of test automation: functional, performance, stress, etc
- Experience with more than one of the leading test automation tools and frameworks, closed-tools such as QTP and open-source tools such as Sahi, Selenium, Watir/N, FitNesse, and Cucumber etc.
- Testing products with the following technology stack (or equivalent): Java, web services and Git Developing automated tests with Selenium, Cucumber and Geb/Groovy.
- Testing web applications with knowledge of browsers and user-interface testing techniques
- Strong knowledge of BDD, TDD and CI All aspects of test automation: functional, performance, stress, etc Desirable Experience Experience with Ruby, XML, JSON, YAML, Mongo
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.