Test Automation Developer (Software Developer)
|Job Title:||Test Automation Developer (Software Developer)|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: bonus, training, excellent benefits|
|Contact Name:||Debbie Gregory|
|Job Published:||May 26, 2017 11:44|
Excellent salary, benefits, bonus, training, Surrey, Permanent
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Test Automation Developer (Software Developer in Test) with to join a growing team within a global company recognised as a global leader in their field.
As an Automation Developer (Software Engineer) in Test, you will be working in a fast paced environment and on hugely exciting, challenging, complex systems with cutting edge technology !
In this Automation Developer role you will play a pivotal role within a high profile team delivering a first class service and within a company that truly values the work / life balance !
This is a very varied role and your CV and experience will need to clearly demonstrate the following:
- Software development and / or automation development in C#, Java, , Python, C++, C
- Your CV should show the types of applications you have been working on
- Understanding of the complete development life cycle (SDLC)
- Able to understand and diagnose problems and performance issues
- Able to write concise, error-free and reusable code
- Test automation tools and frameworks such as: NUnit, Test NG or JUnit
- Usage or administration of continuous integration tools such as: Jenkins is desirable
- Strong communication skills
Full details available upon application.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's