Test Analyst - JIRA, Bugzilla
|Job Title:||Test Analyst - JIRA, Bugzilla|
|Salary:||£17000 - £19000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sheryl O'Brien|
|Job Published:||June 10, 2016 16:47|
WHO ARE WE?
We have the pleasure of presenting a role from a multi-sited, internationally recognised UK based company; these guys are leaders within their field and supply digital products to a number of easily recognisable brands. An excellent company to join if you really want to develop your career within the digital product arena, you will have the opportunity of progressing both horizontally and vertically.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Working alongside the Content Test Manager, conducting scripted and non-scripted tests on internally developed content to ensure the software adheres to company standards.
- Provide accurate documentation and communicate with software developers to report any bugs within the software using JIRA.
- Work within tight time frames to ensure the software products are delivered at the correct quality at the right time.
- Ideally you will have experience within a commercial test environment (although applications are welcome from recent Software/Web Development Graduates)
- Experience of using bug tracking software (JIRA/Bugzilla)
- Knowledge of automation testing tools
- Ideally holding ISEB foundation certificate in Software Testing
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to Sheryl (dot) Obrien (at)gsatechsource.com . For further information please call me on 01543 622397. If unavailable please leave a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Also feel free to follow me on LinkedIn, just search Sheryl O’Brien! I look forward to hearing from you.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's