Technology Consultant - E-commerce, Networking
|Job Title:||Technology Consultant - E-commerce, Networking|
|Contact Name:||Rosie Shenton|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2017 08:55|
Are you keen to challenge the status quo and work in an innovative, digital, tech-first environment?
Working closely with senior client stakeholders, you’ll be tasked with understanding complex tech stacks auditing and assessing practice and making improvement or upgrade recommendations. You will be involved at all stages of the client/ project lifecycle, from pre-sales to delivery ensuring you manage each and every step of the process. Our consultants are trusted advisors and your expertise will contribute to the development of their business.
What will stand out about you is approach – are you curious by nature? Interested in learning new technologies, solving tough problems and working alone or together? Can you own a client relationship? And more importantly, would you like to?
You must be comfortable getting to know and managing external stakeholders at all levels to build your understanding and relationships and support the effective delivery of outcomes, projects and technology transformations.
We are looking for people with the following skills and experiences:
- Analysis – people, projects, process and technology
- Ability to understand, clarify and advise on programmes and technology stacks
- Experience identifying key issues, determining needs and techniques with innovative approaches, evaluating and validating analysis and developing recommendations
- A wide and all encompassing understanding of technology, including: e-commerce; content management systems; ad-tech; workflow; databases; CRM; BI and many more complex software systems.
- Project planning and scoping, including planning and agreeing timescales, resource plans and engagement plans
- Planning and delivery of change-management programmes.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (e.g. AWS) – ideal, not essential
- Agile project experience
- Commercial experience in contract management and service delivery
Technology Consultant - E-commerce, Networking, Infrastructure
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's