Role Spec - Technology Consultant
Location - London, UK
Information about the role:
Our client has recently seen an increasing demand for technology consulting services. While they've always offered these services, they're expanding their dedicated practice which provides high-quality consultancy to new and existing clients.
They're focusing on a number of key areas, driven by current and predicted demand. They're offering services to support businesses in improving and transforming their architectural landscapes, including:
- Cloud – architectural advice, design and implementation of infrastructure in AWS and Azure
- InfoSec – penetration testing and security assurance
- DevOps – process engineering and transformation, from source control to deployment
They're also offering services that can transform the heart of a company’s business, revolutionising the way that they manage their data and systems, through a focus on:
- Data Warehousing – transforming and integrating data so that it can meet business needs
- Systems Integration – shaping the architecture of and connection between business systems
- Business Intelligence – allowing users to visualise and analyse their data effectively
Their set of services is continually growing and evolving, and they're looking for ambitious self-starters to help improve their current offerings and to develop new ones.
They are looking for Technology Consultants to join their rapidly-growing consultancy practice.
As a consultant, you will spend most of your time working with directly with clients. You’ll work to understand the businesses needs and recommend potential solutions. You’ll guide them in making informed decisions about the best way forward, then provide hands-on support in implementing new systems and processes which have a real impact on the client’s business.
As your experience grows, you’ll become an expert in a number of technical areas. You’ll help in shaping offerings and championing new and emerging technologies. You’ll bring your expertise to the proposals writen for clients, ensuring that you suggest the best possible solutions to their problems.
You’ll be based from offices in London, and you’ll spend time working with our clients at sites both in London and around the UK.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.