Technical Support – Reality, PICK, DataBasic
|Job Title:||Technical Support – Reality, PICK, DataBasic|
|Salary:||£40K - £60K Plus excellent company bens|
|Start Date:||Jan 2018|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Dean|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2017 10:17|
A key member of the Software Services Global Support Team, the Technical Support Consultant will be responsible for the delivery of high quality support services for the Reality technology products.
The Technical Support Consultant will be required to closely monitor and deliver support services to their allocated territory providing assistance when required to the rest of the global support team.
They will be required to make recommendations leading to improved service provision, a more proactive support service and increased value for money for the customer increasing client retention. Initially support to cover all current technology products under support and maintenance contracts, portfolio to be reviewed on regular but minimum quarterly basis.
In summary, this is a technically challenging role and you will be interfacing directly with customers at all levels of the organisations.
The Technical Support Consultant will be required to ensure that we maximise support revenues from our customer base whilst maintaining a high quality Customer Satisfaction level for each client so that they continue to use our products into the future.
• Must be strongly experienced in the Reality technology product set or equivalent PICK based platforms, including DataBasic, PROC, English, Web Services, Pick type filing systems and Transaction based and high availability systems.
• Strong Operating system experience in a support capacity including Windows and one of Solaris, Linux, AIX
• Successful track record of providing high quality support using ITIL / ITSM
• Background in Software Development / Knowledge of SDLC
• Experience of supporting network based applications, knowledge of TCP/IP
• Familiarity and understanding of Relational Databases such as Oracle / SQL Server / PostgreSQL / MySQL
• Experience supporting or building applications utilizing Java and Web Technologies
Salary range is £40,000 to £60,000 base per annum (dependant in experience) Plus fantastic benefits package.
• Excellent Pension, Life Assurance and Private Healthcare as standard
• 22 days annual leave, plus 3 days for Christmas Shutdown
• Flexible benefits package that can be tailored to your personal needs
Please submit your application for an immediate response – our client can interview ASAP!
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's