Technical / Data Architect (DBA, SQL Server)
|Job Title:||Technical / Data Architect (DBA, SQL Server)|
|Salary:||Rate £420 PER DAY - UMBRELLA - IN SCOPE of IR35|
|Start Date:||Nov 2017|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Dean|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2017 11:04|
The successful candidates will produce technical / enterprise documentation to TOGAF standards for large database products and be keen to participate in the design and documentation of greenfield database projects.
Technical documentation is the primary focus for this role but a solid understanding of SQL Server 2008R2 – 2016, T-SQL, normalisation, indexing, partitioning and database administration tasks would be a distinct advantage.
The Technical / Data Architects must have the following:
• Experienced in delivering high quality technical and architectural documentation (TOGAF standards) for database products (ideally SQL Server)
• Enterprise architecture experience and familiarity with EA frameworks
• Understanding of secure architectures and designs
• Experience of working in a high availability 24x7 environment
• Writing complex Data manipulation statements using T-SQL as stored procedures, views and functions
• Normalisation techniques and ER-diagramming to design and create scalable, high-performance databases
We are looking for experienced Technical / Data Architects ideally with a database / DBA background who can quickly learn our systems and deliver against objectives without close supervision.
The initial duration of this agreement will be 3 months with the option to extend by mutual agreement.
The resource will be required on a full-time basis.
Creating high quality SAD and other technical documentation detailing product designs using common architectural language and schematics (TOGAF pref.).
Assist in the design and prototyping of new database products and related services.
• Security Clearance Level Required: BPSS with Standard Disclosure issued by The Disclosure & Barring Service GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's