Technical Project Manager
|Job Title:||Technical Project Manager|
|Salary:||£500 - £600 per day|
|Reference:||17393 / AEJ|
|Contact Name:||Anya Jones|
|Job Published:||January 19, 2022 11:19|
GSA Techsource are currently recruiting for 2 Technical Project Managers working for an IT Global Provider.
You will be responsible for overall execution and governance covering multiple work streams, adopting Agile practices to enable successful delivery of new products and services that protect the client.
Your core responsibilities:
- Product ownership on behalf of accountable product owner
- Ensure the goals, scope, product and priorities are understood
- Work closely with other Cybersecurity teams to ensure interfaces are defined and understood
- Ensure adherence to the clients policy, governance controls and design standards
- Work with third parties, which may include academia, vendors, Legal and R&D organisations.
- Delivery Management
- Will lead delivery of product development / project workstreams, adopting the Agile delivery lifecycle
- Work with the team to effectively manage the product development backlog against clear priorities
- Identifying, managing and communicating dependencies and risks to product delivery
- Actively manage Blockers, Risks, Issues, Assumptions and Dependencies and escalating as required to the Product Owner and Portfolio Manager, making recommendations to influence decision-making in order to maintain progress towards delivery and benefits realisation
- Experience working as a Project/Delivery Manager in complex programmes
- Knowledge of Agile project delivery with demonstrable experience, ideally with domain knowledge of any of, cybersecurity, machine learning or big data.
- Strong familiarity with using JIRA and JIRA administration
- Exceptional planning and leadership skills
- Exceptional business and stakeholder management and communication skills
- Prior experience as a Project Manager within Highly Regulated industries
- Prior experience as a Product Manager within a large and complex organisation
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity principles and controls
- Experience of working with innovative teams creating bespoke solutions to novel problems
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's