GSA Techsource is recruiting a Technical Project Manager to work for a pioneering games company, working to deliver assigned releases in coordination with the product team. The successful candidate must have a solid tech background, with hands on experience using a broad range of software and web technologies. The role is situated in a team environment, with the candidate expected to work efficiently with the internal teams and also third parties.
This is a great opportunity for any candidate who is in, or who is looking to get into the gaming industry, as this role offers a chance to develop a broad rand of skills.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Ensure punctual delivery of projects (within scope and budget)
- Develop detailed project plans to track progress, keeping the appropriate parties well informed and escalated any issues when necessary
- Manage risks and deal with any problems as early as possible
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Demonstrable experience with Agile and Prince2 is important, formal qualifications are desirable but not required
- A strong interest in the gaming industry
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.