GSA Techsource is recruiting a Technical PM to work for a large multinational bank in the London; the successful candidate will join the IT project team and be responsible for end-to-end delivery of IT infrastructure projects, supported by highly advanced technology. The candidate will have to be able to define and plan the scope of the project, forming a timeline to see the project through its lifecycle. The successful candidate must be proactive and capable, able to recognise any potential project risks before they become a problem. After the project is complete the candidate must be able to review it in a reasonable fashion.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Strong communication skills, capable of leading a team effectively
- Demonstrable understanding of Networking and firewalls to a CCNA level.
- Demonstrable experience using TCP & IP protocols
- Experience using IP networking/subnetting
- Good knowledge of OSPF & BGP, and Switching vs Routing
- Experience of project implementation and closure
- Knowledge of a wide range of methodologies
- Prince2 or PMP are desirable
- Good understanding of a range of IT infrastructure technologies
- Have extensive experience of working within a networking environment
- Good customer facing skills
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.