Technical Lead / Technical Project Manager
|Job Title:||Technical Lead / Technical Project Manager|
|Salary:||£300 - £350 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ben Harvey|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2016 17:02|
Technical Lead required working for a large organisation undergoing significant change. You’ll be responsible for the initial stages of two major infrastructure projects covering servers and networks. Your role will be to create and lead the sign off of each respective business case prior to supporting the procurement of and then implementing the best solution.
We’re looking for an individual who has a strong technical understanding of corporate I.T infrastructure (Servers, Networks etc) and the ability to lead a team to achieve the two above initiatives. Its key you’re able to really understand whether the proposed solutions are fit for purpose whilst advising relevant stakeholders.
- Support the Head of IT via through technical leadership and knowledge
- Experience leading I.T infrastructure projects
- Understanding and demonstrable experience of producing business cases in a large environment
- Large infrastructure experience (5000+ users)
- Technical knowledge of core Infrastructure technologies (e.g., Virtualisation, Servers, Desktops, Networking)
- Demonstrable experience instigating and managing significant change in large Public Sector organisations, e.g., NHS, Central Government
- Experience procuring technical solutions as part of a wider team
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's