Technical Implementation Manager
|Job Title:||Technical Implementation Manager|
|Salary:||£400 - £430 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-12-12 00:00:00|
|Reference:||16852 / AEJ|
|Contact Name:||Anya Jones|
|Job Published:||December 12, 2019 16:37|
This requirement is working for an intergovernmental military alliance and although the UK office is based in London, this particular role would see you working predominantly in Belgium supporting their European systems.
Under the direction of Lead Project Manager, you will perform duties such as the following:
- Coordinate project/work package technical activities to ensure reaching the strategic objectives of the WP0 project,
- Coordinate and support technical deployment of networking components (Cisco and RSA NetWitness)
- Ensure the accurate documentation of site deployment activities, and ensure smooth transition of technical capabilities into Service Operations
- Coordinate with NCSC Service Delivery Management Section to ensure all components are correctly registered in the NCSC CMDB
- Provide periodic reporting (internal and external) and prepare ad-hoc reports and assessments,
- Assure timely delivery and high quality of deliverables,
- Maintain communications with internal and external stakeholders,
- Inspect work conducted by the WP0 Contractor(s),
- Provide technical advice as needed to the WP0 Contractor(s),
- Travels: Frequent (Europe/USA/Norway)
- You will need to prove at least 3 years of experience as a technical implementation manager in major CIS projects.
- In addition, you will need to demonstrate:
- Experience the installation, implementation and testing of networking equipment, particularly Cisco or RSA NetWitness components
- Experience in applying multi-discipline engineering and management techniques in the acquisition of complex communication and information systems;
- Experience in managing, planning, design, system engineering and implementation of military or other communication and information systems;
- Knowledge and experience in state-of-the-art technologies, relevant to the work, including information processing and transfer of information;
- Proven ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing with good briefing skills;- Proactive attitude in seeking and maintaining trust from stakeholders;
- Able to work productively in a pressure environment.
- Recent relevant experience on large/medium projects in a leadership function
- A minimum of 3 (three) years of experience as an engineering team leader
- Recent experience in migration & transition of large user communities to new IT solutions
- Domain knowledge in cyber security area in a leadership role
- Domain knowledge in client devices configurations, large rollouts, migration, etc. (also in leadership position)
- Knowledge of international, commercial/industrial standards for information processing and transfer of information,
- Prior experience of working in an international environment comprising both military and civilian elements.
- Networking qualifications (Cisco, RSA etc) (desired)
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's