GSA Techsource have a fantastic role at a leading global company within IT services, the position is for a Technical Design Leader/Architect to be a part of a highly successful team. The role has a high variance of responsibilities, from work on clients’ network to helping to drive IT solutions in line with the company’s strategy. This is cited to be one of the top companies to work for across the globe, working with cutting edge technology and pushing the industry forward in new and exciting ways.
- Demonstrable experience of security vendors and technologies such as Cisco/ Juniper/ Palo Alto etc.
- Procedural documentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills, focusing on client service.
- Self-motivated and able to work with a high level of autonomy.
- Expertise in LAN/WAN in multi-vendor environments.
- Demonstrable experience of LLD technical design work.
- ITIL V3 and TOGAF V9 best practice.
- CCNP – CCIE Level experience.
This is a very challenging role working for one of the most ambitious companies in the UK with great career development opportunities.
Salary up to £74,000 dependant on experience and exposure + £6,000 Car Allowance + Up to £7,400 Bonus
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.