AWS Certified Technical Delivery Manager
|Job Title:||AWS Certified Technical Delivery Manager|
|Location:||Tyne And Wear|
|Salary:||£500 - £750 per day|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Clawson|
|Job Published:||November 30, 2018 18:20|
Technical Delivery Manager - AWS Certified
GSA Techsource is looking for a AWS Certified Technical Delivery Manager to work on a critical project for a key central government agency. The successful candidate must have demonstrable experience working in AWS environments, with a mindset to resolve problems and perform legacy migration quickly and efficiently. The role requires a candidate who can act as a role model to other in the team; leading, motivating and inspiring their peers, ensuring outstanding performance. The environment is fast paced and complex, therefore the ability to work under pressure and with a level of autonomy is desirable.
The most vital requirement for this role is knowledge and experience with Tooling technologies and platforms.
This role offers the opportunity to share expertise with like-minded colleagues, such as AWS solutions architects and AWS engineers, working with them to deliver on the project. As this is a Delivery manager role the candidate will be expect to support a range of stakeholders and provide any required support and assistance.
- Expertise in Project Management.
- Certified in AWS to a professional standard with a proven track record using AWS delivery methods.
- Efficient and effective communication.
- Experience working within hybrid-cloud enterprise level configurations.
- Expertise in infrastructure delivery methods such as Oracle, Linux/RedHat and Windows.
- Performing legacy migration.
- Championing new and innovative technology.
- End to end delivery of Tooling Environments.
- Demonstrable experience with Tooling technologies (Puppet, Gitlab, Ansible, Nexus, Artifactory and related AWS technologies).
- AWS Certified
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.