GSA Techsource is looking for a Technical Delivery Manager to work on a critical project for a key central government agency. The successful candidate must have demonstrable experience working in AWS environments, with a mindset to resolve problems and perform legacy migration quickly and efficiently. The role requires a candidate who can act as a role model to other in the team; leading, motivating and inspiring their peers, ensuring outstanding performance. The environment is fast paced and complex, therefore the ability to work under pressure and with a level of autonomy is desirable.
This role offers the opportunity to share expertise with like-minded colleagues, such as AWS solutions architects and AWS engineers, working with them to deliver on the project. As this is a Delivery manager role the candidate will be expect to support a range of stakeholders and provide any required support and assistance.
- Expertise in Project Management.
- Certified in AWS to a professional standard with a proven track record using AWS delivery methods.
- Efficient and effective communication.
- Experience working within hybrid-cloud enterprise level configurations.
- Expertise in infrastructure delivery methods such as Oracle, Linux/RedHat and Windows.
- Performing legacy migration.
- Championing new and innovative technology.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.