Technical Delivery Architect - Remote
|Job Title:||Technical Delivery Architect - Remote|
|Salary:||£500 - £550 per day|
|Reference:||17319 / AEJ|
|Contact Name:||Anya Jones|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2021 09:44|
- Work within project teams as a Technical Lead on solution design, deployment, and support transition.
- Work closely with delivery and operational teams within the company.
- Be an ongoing technical design authority for larger customers after go-live (TDA) • For named TDA accounts, integrate into the customer design and architecture boards/forums.
- Consult with new and existing customers to deliver value added technical and professional services such as capacity planning, security audits, performance optimisation, customer premise deployments and migrations.
- Create and maintain design documentation for internal and external use.
- Fulfil occasional out of hours responsibilities to support project implementation (e.g. migrations).
- Maintain technical competencies across a wide-ranging set of data centre and Internet technologies.
- Employ soft skills to assist in creating a positive experience for the customer.
- Ensure time spent on customer engagements is in-line with the services sold, highlighting any misalignment to the management team.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong collaborative mindset working with both customer and service provider seamlessly
- Strong Wintel skillset with knowledge in:
- Server Infrastructure (OS and build standard experience)
- Active Directory (including GPO)
- Certificate Authorities
- Proven data center migration experience (capacity planning, application analysis etc)
- Backup and Recovery
- DR Recovery processes
- Networking knowledge including:
- Load balancing
- Security service knowledge including:
- Vulnerability management
- Infrastructure monitoring and alerting
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's