Technical Architect - Virtualisation/Microsoft
|Job Title:||Technical Architect - Virtualisation/Microsoft|
|Salary:||£45000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sheryl O'Brien|
|Job Published:||May 19, 2016 10:11|
We require a Virtualisation / Microsoft focused Technical Architect on a permanent basis to take ownership and accountability for the design of market leading technology solutions for both existing accounts and new business opportunities
To qualify for this role we would expect the successful candidate to have the following experience:
- Excellent knowledge of enterprise hardware technologies both in terms of designing a solution to meet a customer needs and the know-how and hands-on skills to deploy and implement the architectured environment (HP enterprise technology knowledge preferred).
- Proficient in virtualisation technologies (predominantly VMware ESX/vSphere) with proven experience. Ability to design and configure virtual environments and demonstrate the benefits this technology brings.
- Storage Area Network experience required both from a design and configuration prospective.
- Strong Microsoft background (Windows 2003/2008 Server knowledge is essential)
- Good understanding of Disaster Recover and Business Continuity solutions
- Ability to design and include both resilience and redundancy components into the technical solution.
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge of communications and networking principles and techniques, including firewalls, perimeter boundary protection, security vulnerabilities and mitigation.
In return, our client can offer excellent training opportunities and a fantastic team environment. This is also a great opportunity to work for a company committed to developing leading edge applications using the latest Microsoft technologies.
The initial starting salary is excellent, and also comes with a 5% bonus and a great flexible benefits package to include a Good Pension, Life Assurance, Private Health Care, Dental Cover, Childcare vouchers, and Travel insurance.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's