Technical Capabilities Required:
GSA Techsource is recruiting a technical architect for a vital central government agency, who can make a positive impact, and want to contribute to the most demanding and exciting new digital service for the UK Government. Let’s be clear about the impact of your work - better digital services in government will change the face of public services and have the potential to dramatically transform the future of millions of people. This role will require a candidate who can define and work on technical strategy for a variety of digital products and services, undertaking structured analysis of any technical issues that may present themselves.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Work with the software development team, improving the high level architecture when possible
- Lead the set-up/configuration of developer tooling
- Assist with any recruitment needs
- Manage relationships with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Support more junior colleagues
- Practical knowledge of web stack, from front-end code down to infrastructure and networking
- Skilled in DevOps technologies is required
- Demonstrable experience with unix-like operating systems
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.