|Job Title:||Technical architect|
|Salary:||£450 - £490 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Liam Jones|
|Job Published:||November 28, 2018 16:48|
GSA Techsource is looking for a Technical architect to start a 12 month contract with potential for extension until August 2021. The role will initially be based in London and then in Amsterdam from March 2019.
Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. SAP (ERP, Basis, NetWeaver, Portal) Master Data Management, Identity Access Management, Workflow/Case management, Portal/Content Management and Unified Communications) are desirable with this role.
What you will do;
• Configure software and tests platform-specific versions of one or more software products;
• Report the outcome of testing and identify potential improvements to the process and to the software products according to agreed designs/requirements;
• Working with key users in a fast paced and changing business environment to design and develop software that meets business need;
• Experience of the full development lifecycle of complex large scale and multi-user applications;
• Produce the relevant technical documentation, such as system designs, class designs and documentation for the support team;
• Be aware of IT Service Management and/or Risk frameworks, and/or international standards
What will you need
• Workflow solutions using Java technologies such as Activiti, jBPM (4 years);
• API design & development (REST/JAX-RS) (4 years);
• AngularJS or Angular (2 years);
• Strong knowledge of application platforms (e.g. Portal/Content Management, Documentum/Document management, Identity & Access Management Systems, Workflow/Case management Systems, Enterprise Resource Planning, Master Data Management and Unified Communications);
• Experience using agile software development methodologies (i.e. Kanban, Scrum and other lean techniques);
• Experience in Objective Oriented Analysis & Design (OOA&D) with UML (Unified Modelling Language).
• Continuous integration (Jenkins/Maven/Nexus/Sonar) (2 years);
• Documenting solution design (ArchiMate, Rozanski & Woods views) (1 year);
• Experience with Liferay and/or Activiti will be considered an asset.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£65000 - £80000 per annum, Benefits: Car Allowance + Bonus
Legacy Application Architect
Tyne And Wear
£500 - £600 per day
Enterprise Networking Pre-Sales Consultant
£45000 - £90000 per annum
Windows Server Technician
£125 - £175 per day
Senior DevOps Engineer
£500 - £600 per annum