You’ll be responsible for:
- To review and shape job adverts and attraction methods to ensure our unique selling point and employer value proposition is communicated effectively to attract the best candidates.
- Create talent pipelines to provider longer term resourcing solutions for the Business.
- Proactively identifying and managing risks and issues throughout the campaign lifecycle; escalating where appropriate; ensuring all recruitment activities are consistent with employment law and relevant policies and procedures, including the Civil Service Commissions recruitment principles.
- Work with the Recruitment Business Partner to consult with key stakeholders to understand business priorities and understand short and long-term resourcing plans.
- Experience of advertising, attracting and sourcing high-quality digital and technology talent through a range of channels, particularly LinkedIn.
- Proven experience in developing and building strong relationships with key stakeholders; engaging effectively at all levels;
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Flexible in both style and approach.
- Specific knowledge and understanding of the Digital talent market and competition in different locations.
- Previous knowledge and experience of recruitment.
- Experience of recruiting in the ‘engineering’ community would be advantageous, although not essential.
- Experience of running campaigns on an ‘always on’ basis (due to volume or hard to fill nature) again would be advantageous, although not essential.We are working with a Central Government client who is seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager to be is responsible for the efficient and cost-effective delivery of sourcing candidates across Technology and Digital sectors.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.