|Job Title:||Systems Engineer|
|Reference:||RS / 16626|
|Contact Name:||Rosie Shenton|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2017 09:31|
Are you stuck feeling like a little fish in a big pond? Maybe you're looking for an opportunity to jump out and have a bigger impact in a smaller pond?
I may have the perfect, autonomous, responsible role for you!
A leading employer in Stoke-on-Trent is keen to recruit you for a Senior Systems Engineer opportunity. Leading projects, operations and BAU activities you'll get stuck in from day one.
Skills in Windows Server, Exchange, VMware and some basic Networking will see you through whilst any exposure to Office 365 will more than likely get you the job!
Working in a team that is empowered to provide services and infrastructure support for more than 500 users, you'll also benefit from ongoing training and sponsorship through your Microsoft certifications.
- Windows 2003 / 2008 Server core services and Active Directory management
- VMWare - including maintenance and provisioning
- Microsoft Exchange 2003+ including (ideally) Office 365
- Working knowledge of core networking services - e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, RDP, SNMP, LDAP,
- Basic networking skills - e.g. switching, routing, VLANs, PoE, WLAN, MPLS
- ensuring the availability, integrity and performance of IT systems
- pro-actively identify areas for improvement and suggest projects
- maintain documentation of IT systems and process
- dealing with escalated issues from the wider IT Support team
Up for the challenge and excitement that comes with a new Senior Systems Engineer role? Send me your CV and details ASAP by following the links below.
Systems Engineer - £30,000 - £32,000 - Windows Server, Exchange, VMware GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Collaboration Engineer -
£450 - £550 per day
QA Test Engineer (remote working) X2
£400 - £450 per day, Benefits: flexible working available
Junior Security Engineer - Remote / IT / Cyber
£200 - £300 per day
Juniper Contrail / VMWare Expert Engineer - Remote
£350 - £450 per day
£40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: flexible working available