Systems & Exchange Support Engineer - Essex
|Job Title:||Systems & Exchange Support Engineer - Essex|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: 10% bonus, training & benefits|
|Contact Name:||Debbie Gregory|
|Job Published:||August 19, 2016 11:28|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Systems & Exchange Support Engineer / Administrator to join a global IT Services company whom are a globally recognised and growing leader in their industry.
As a Systems & Exchange Support Engineer / Administrator they are a multi vendor environment and offer real and great opportunities to expand your skill set or specialise within it, with an in-house university and opportunities to carve a career. Working on enterprise networks and supporting prestigious global companies.
In this Systems & Exchange Support Engineer / Administrator role you will play a visible role within a technically strong technical services focused team providing support services on Client site.
We are looking for a Support Engineer with excellent communication skills whom enjoys playing an integral part in delivering support to complex solutions.
Your technical skills need to include:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong Exchange (2007 and 2010)
- Strong Active Directory and DNS
- Knowledge of messaging and communication systems support encompassing: iPhones, iPads, laptops, blackberry (BES) technologies, mobile device patching and build, SCCM.
- Support of deployment through cloud technologies such as azure, AWS and bespoke offerings ie. Blackberry Clearswift appliances
- PGP encryption
- And more .................................
They are a multi vendor environment and offer real and great opportunities to expand your skill set or specialise within it, with an in-house university and opportunities to carve a career, working on enterprise networks and projects.
Full details available upon request.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's