Systems Administrator (3rd Line Support Engineer)
|Job Title:||Systems Administrator (3rd Line Support Engineer)|
|Salary:||£32000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Training & Excellent benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Debbie Gregory|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2017 17:11|
£32,000 - £35,000
An exciting opportunity for a Technical Support Engineer / Systems Administrator to join an expanding IT support team based in the clients head office in Lichfield where the Technical Support Manager ensures they are working with the latest technologies as a business.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with strong 3rd Line technical support or systems administration experience to develop your skills in this broad technical remit and to keep up to date with the latest technologies.
Duties will include;
- Assist IT Support Analysts
- Working with the IT Technical Support Manager to develop the corporate network as required for current IT Development projects.
- Implementing IT projects that are defined and planned with the liaison of the IT Technical Support Manager.
- Carrying out training to employees on software, IT equipment or systems.
- Installing or maintaining company IT equipment and systems
- Windows Server
- Exchange Server Admin
- SQL 2012+
- Hyper-V / VMWare
- Telephony management
- Office 365 (O365)
- Cisco IOS
- Active Directory Admin, Group Policy
- ............ and the opportunity to learn and utilise many more technical skills.
You must hold one or more of the following: MCSA or equivalent MCP’s or CCENT or CCT or MCSE or CCNA.
Lichfield commutable from Burton on Trent, Tamworth, Walsall, Sutton Coldfield
They offer training, technical development and a great benefits package.
Full details available upon application
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's