System Tester - Microsoft
|Job Title:||System Tester - Microsoft|
|Salary:||£32000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Pension, Heath Care, Life Assurance|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Fairweather|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2019 10:45|
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop a robust system testing process
- System testing of applications in line with process
- Create and maintain system testing artefacts
- Maintenance of automated UI testing processes (Ranorex)
- Design and implement load testing processes
- Work closely with development team to deliver applications for UAT
- Work closely with Business Analyst to understand requirement
- Management of system testing environment
- A system testing function is in place, but part of the role requires you to impart your experience and recommend improvements, and introduce a rigorous documented process.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ within a System Testing Role
- SOA/Tiered applications
- Microsoft Development Stack (TFS, C#/.NET, SQL, WINFORM)
- Work well under pressure
- Delivers to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team player
- Build strong working relationships with developers, DBA’s, Business Analysts and IT Support.
Please get in touch!!
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's