SW Development Manager (Agile, Offshore)
|Job Title:||SW Development Manager (Agile, Offshore)|
|Salary:||£60,000 - £70,000 + extensive benefits package|
|Start Date:||Flexible - will wait notice|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Dean|
|Job Published:||September 15, 2017 11:56|
You will make a major contribution to the design, development and support of complex, mission critical applications covering all aspects of operational Policing for the UK and international markets.
You will work pro-actively with mixed onshore and offshore teams to ensure that software products are built and maintained to the highest possible quality standards and in accordance with the agreed technical architecture and specification.
• Proven experience of successfully managing complex software development projects with a team of at least 10-15 developers through the entire development life cycle - from initial requirements capture through design, development and testing to customer delivery.
• Proven experience of working with formal development methodologies including ‘waterfall’ and ‘agile’ approaches.
• Proven experience of working with offshore development and test teams on joint development projects.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to influence senior stakeholders.
• Must be eligible for Security clearance - will be required to either SC or NPPV level
• Must be able to demonstrate a pre-existing right to work in the UK
Experience of managing projects based on one or more of the following technologies:
Our client can offer an excellent starting salary with a great flexible benefits package that can be tailored to your needs, including 25 days holiday, healthcare, contributory pension, life assurance.
Please apply for an immediate response or call our offices for an informal discussion. GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Information Security Manager - Datacentre
To £550 per day - Outside IR35
Mobile Phone Delivery Manager - Migrations
£375 per day umbrella
Team Lead - Government, ETL, DW, BI
To £620 per day - Umbrella - Inside IR35
Solutions Architect - Oracle, SQL, IPT
To £575 Per Day Umbrella - INSIDE IR35
£17000 - £22000 per annum