|Job Title:||Support Analyst|
|Salary:||£18000 - £21000 per annum, Benefits: Remote|
|Contact Name:||Luke Goddard|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2022 14:28|
This is a great role for somebody looking to get their foot in the door with the technology industry. Reporting to the support team leader the support analysts provide exceptional service to the valued customers with high quality technical support. The support analyst role is a dual skilled position that takes care of the incoming requests and identifies the appropriate priority and action.
The Support Analyst position is a fully remote role, with the option to go into the office any day if you wish.
The ideal candidate will have experience in any of the following:
- Strong customer service skills
- Good IT skills
- Experience of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work and coordinate tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A strong focus on customer service
- Ability to understand business requirements
- Self Starter
- Effective relationship builder
- Mature approach to career development
If you like the sound of this opportunity please don't hesitate to get in touch.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.