GSA Techsource is recruiting a Support Analyst to join an international provider of IT solutions, working on an exciting project. The role is based around the use of Cisco UCM (the latest version) so a good level of experience in this is a requirement; it will be used to phase out on site resource and move it to a remote model. The candidate must be able to be flexible, as out of hours working will be required at certain points during the contract. The successful candidate must work as part of a team effectively, always looking to improve the company processes.
Skills & Requirements:
- Experience and expertise in the following technologies: CUCM, CUC (Cisco Unity Connection), ARC (Attendant Console), Oracle SBC (Voice SIP GW)
- Experience in the banking/finance industry
- Work to wean users off face to face support, creating more of a digital space where users can access internal training forums
- Experience with Video Conferencing Integration is desirable
- Strong written and verbal skills, with the ability to form strong relationships with colleagues
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.