Sr Digital User Researcher - Government
|Job Title:||Sr Digital User Researcher - Government|
|Salary:||£500.00 Per Day Umbrella - INSIDE IR35|
|Start Date:||April 2018|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Dean|
|Job Published:||March 22, 2018 17:14|
• CV Submission Deadline: 27/03/18 @ 11:30 am
• £500.00 Per Day Umbrella - INSIDE IR35
• Hours: Daily 8 weekly 40
• NSV Security Clearance
Experienced Sr Digital User Researcher with government digital / GDS experience required for a 6 month contract in Central London.
• Scoping, designing and carrying out a wide range of user research and analysis activities focused on real user needs to ensure an in-depth and detailed understanding of user needs for digital services
• Planning and leading a programme of user research for a range of complex digital services and a variety of end users
• Aligning the Digital Service’s user research activities with wider departmental plans and embedding user-centred practices across the division and the wider Department
• Analysing user research data and producing evidence-based insights to inform business and technology decisions; working collaboratively and in an inclusive manner by involving teams in analysis and synthesis to increase consensus and challenge assumptions
• When carrying out user research actively seeking input from a diverse range of users including those with special access needs. Delivering outputs that meet accessibility needs and continuously demonstrating empathy and understanding for users issues.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's