Sr Digital User Researcher - Agile
|Job Title:||Sr Digital User Researcher - Agile|
|Salary:||£700 per day – OUTSIDE IR35|
|Start Date:||April 2018|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Dean|
|Job Published:||March 21, 2018 14:55|
We are looking for someone who has held the role of Senior User Researcher(or higher) consistently for at least the last 5 years.
The candidate should have a degree in HCI, Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology or similar field.
They must provide evidence of working as part of an Digital team, working in an Agile environment and conducting research to support the successful development of Digital services.
• 5+ years hands-on experience in the user research profession
• Degree Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, or related field
• In-depth understanding of user-centred design principles and tools
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
• Experience working directly with ux design, software development, and content design team members
Civil Service Competencies:
• MAKING EFFECTIVE DECISIONS
• LEADING AND COMMUNICATING
• COLLABORATING AND PARTNERING
• DELIVERING AT PACE
• Gather and analyse data on user behaviour using the most relevant and appropriate methods, including contextual observations, pop-up testing, iterative usability tests, surveys, analytics, and online experiments (e.g. A/B testing)
• Work with UX Designers, Product Managers, Developers and other professionals to prioritise research and identify opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing team delivering to stakeholders who manage critical national infrastructure
• Drive user needs into product delivery by ensuring team’s consistent involvement and understanding of user research
• Understand and operate within the ethical and professional standards for researchers in MOJ, protecting our vulnerable users
• Understand and contribute to assisted digital service design
• Demonstrate expertise in working as part of an Agile delivery team and contribute to Agile team values and culture
CV Submission Deadline: 23/03/18 @11:30
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's