|Job Title:||SQL Developer - Contract|
|Salary:||£300 - £400 per day|
|Contact Name:||Abdul Ali|
|Job Published:||24 days ago|
SQL Developer - Contract
A SQL Developer is now required at a leading professional services business based in Wolverhampton. This role operates in a dynamic and innovation-led environment which welcomes people with ideas. The successful SQL Developer will be an integral part of the development team, and the wider projects delivery function of the business.
This SQL Developer will be participating in development and change projects to enhance and improve the live environment and existing systems. Additionally, the Developer will be responsible for BAU maintenance of the MS SQL database estate for all the businesses.
Key deliverables over the next 6 months:
- Develop and maintain core financial systems
- Support, sustain and enhance the SQL database estate and be proactive in planning and implementing changes
- Full development lifecycle management - from development, test, QA through to Go Live.
- Work closely with Business Analysts and Project Managers
- Mentor junior team members and operate in a knowledge sharing environment
Profile of a successful SQL Developer
This role operates in a dynamic and innovation-led environment which welcomes people with ideas.
The successful candidate will be an experienced and confident SQL Developer, with a background in database administration and a passion for development projects.
You will be a strong communicator, able to move seamlessly between technical and non-technical audiences and mentor junior team members to share best practise and technical expertise.
Your tech skill set will include:
- Demonstrable SQL Server development experience
- Ability to build data solutions with T-SQL
- Previous DBA experience using SQL Server 2008 R2 & 2012 R2 (beneficial)
Contract Length: 6 Months (possibility of extension)
Day Rate: £300 - £400 (outside of IR35)
Location: Based in a remote location away from public transport links so Driving Licence and access to own vehicle is required (unless you are a resident of Wolverhampton)
Click Apply now and attach your current CV
SQL DEVELOPER | CONTRACT | 6 MONTHS | £400 P/D
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.