I’m seeking to speak to a SQL DBA who will be able to assist with the ongoing roll-out of new database versions, technologies and documentation associated with the MS SQL Server release road-map for my client.
You’ll be performing the role of a coach or mentor for senior managers of the organization to assist them in fulfilling their role as change sponsors and so will be familiar with engaging stakeholders at all levels. As well as this you will be assisting with the ongoing roll-out of new database versions, technologies and documentation associated with the MS SQL Server release road-map and migrating the Application stack onto newer releases of Windows Server.
- Experience of SQL Server database administration on production systems
- Evaluation and design of Windows server specification
- Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA)
- Knowledge of some or all of:
- Windows Server environments
- Unix/Linux operating systems
- Oracle Databases (DBA)
- SQL Server Databases (DBA)
- Unix/Linux shell commands
- Jasper Reporting Software
- Installation of Java applications
- Customer facing experience
- Pension, Life Assurance and Private Health-care as standard
- 22 days annual leave, plus 3 days for Christmas Shutdown
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.