Solutions Architect (Hosting & Cloud)
|Job Title:||Solutions Architect (Hosting & Cloud)|
|Salary:||£65000 - £75000 per annum, Benefits: + Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||James Hughes|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2018 11:30|
In this role, you will be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all Hosting and Cloud Platform & Services which includes providing IAAS/PAAS services to the business’ IT team. Managing the full Product Lifecycle Management for the business you will ensure the Hosting and Cloud product portfolio offerings remain relevant in the market and are aligned to company strategy and deliver on performance and availability targets.
So what are you getting in return? This role is working closely with their Head of Platform and Technologies and you will be the Key driver in expanding the business capabilities and offering to their client. Engaging with senior stakeholders both internally and externally will be natural to you and you’ll always be looking to challenge the status quo to drive the business to new heights.
Ticked all the boxes? Here’s what you need to be successful:
- IaaS Service Provider Industry and market knowledge and experience
- Degree educated and 10+ years of Cloud and/or Hosting experience
- Experience of hosting and cloud architecture evolution in an IaaS Service-Provider scale environment
- Significant experience and understanding of designing and implementing virtualisation technologies and platforms
- Ideally, VMWare certified or the ability to demonstrate the ability to operate at that standard or equivalent
- A strong understanding of VMWare and SAN products and capabilities
- Strong Specification & Implementation experience for multiple server vendors (Primarily Dell and/or SuperMicro)
- Strong Design & Implementation experience for
- Multiple storage/SAN vendors
- Microsoft Windows Server products
- Resilient network architectures (BGP, HSRP, etc)
- Virtualisation platforms (VMWare (inc NSX) and Hyper-V)
- Strong technical understanding of cloud service providers services such as AWS, AZURE, Oracle, etc.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's