Solution Designer - Azure / O365 / ETL / DNS / AD
|Job Title:||Solution Designer - Azure / O365 / ETL / DNS / AD|
|Salary:||£450 - £490 per day|
|Start Date:||within 4 weeks|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Walker|
|Job Published:||March 22, 2021 10:36|
This role will initially be home working but may require travel to site once restrictions are lifted.
- Designing Technical Solutions for IT Services utilising the clients enterprise architecture
- Advises IT Teams on technical road map for IT services
- Design processes for on Prem, Azure and Office 365 Stack to support the client
- Co‐ordinate the activities of others (internal staff, client staff, subcontractors, associates and staff from collaborating and/or competing suppliers) and will be expected to manage stakeholder expectations and requirements
- Ensuring solutions designed meet security and governance standards and comply with associated guidelines.
- Provide Design advice on major projects. Ability to Lead the design process
- Cloud Certification
- Knowledge of ETL
- Ability to articulate the benefits and value proposition of Cloud versus on prem and which option is better for a given solution
- Ensure success in building and migrating applications to the cloud
- Significant experience in infrastructure/systems architecture,
- Strong experience in migration of applications and infrastructure to Azure and development in Azure Stack
- Experience of Low level design and technical architectures
- Experience of development and configuration of systems in the Office 365 stack
- Ability to create and design technical documentation standards.
- Knowledge of scripts to automate processes and how these can be designed and tested
- Research and recommend solutions which meet or exceed the customer requirements.
- Producing Technical designs for Physical/Virtual and cloud services
- Providing configuration management and security compliance for the virtual infrastructure software and hardware.
- Collaboration with others to provide necessary progress on projects, tasks and customer support.
- Providing technical leadership and accountability for the management and implementation of new Designs for customer projects.
- Experience and in-depth understanding of Active Directory, Azure, Office 365, DNS and other Windows core services.
- Ability to learn new products and technologies.
- ITIL® Intermediate Level Certification.
- Experience with implementing and providing administration for various Hyperconverged solutions.
- Certifications: Any of VCP6-CMA, VCP6-NV or Microsoft related
- Familiarity with Enterprise IT environments, tools, data management policies and architectures, and organizations.
- Familiarity with Microsoft, and Linux services.
- Experience with IT service management best practices.
This role will be inside IR35.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's