Manual Software Tester
|Job Title:||Manual Software Tester|
|Salary:||£20000 - £26000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2022-06-13 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Sloan|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2022 16:49|
Well look no further, as I may have your dream job. My client is one of the biggest gaming and gambling organisations in the world, providing both online and in casino hardware to all of the big names that you see in the UK and further afield.
This Software Tester position sits within the heart of the business, and you will be responsible for testing some of their leading gaming equipment- due to the nature of the work you are doing you will be required on site 5 days per week (Monday-Friday), as the machines you are working on are too large to take home.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Software test experience
- A meticulous eye for detail
- Knowledge of SDLC
- Excellent communication skills
- A methodical and disciplined approach to software test
- Knowledge of defect tracking tools such as Jira or Testrail
In return they offer an extensive benefits package including:
- Udemy account for professional and personal development content anytime and anywhere.
- Employee discounts, including entry to attractions, theme parks, shopping, gifts, holiday discounts.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Discretionary bonus scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Life assurance.
- Share scheme.
- Salary sacrifice schemes, covering childcare vouchers, cycle to work and pension contributions.
- Private health care savings scheme.
- Regular socials, including Christmas and Summer parties.
- Birthday day off
- Annual leave buy and sell (up to five days per year)
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.