Software Project Manager
|Job Title:||Software Project Manager|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Hybrid Working|
|Contact Name:||Luke Goddard|
|Job Published:||19 days ago|
Our client is looking for a Software Project Manager to manage a development team. The team consists of Buisness Analysts, Developers and Testers. The Project Manager needs the ability to focus on people and project management along with the ability to communicate with other project managers and stakeholders.
The Software Project Manager position is a fully remote role.
The ideal candidate will have experience in any of the following:
- People management, including recruitment , induction 1 to 1s, appraisals, personal development reviews, performance management, approving time sheets, leave requests, absence management.
- Identify skills and training needs. Getting the most out of individuals, mould them into a highly performing team.
- Project Resource management. Delivery projects to meet budgets and deadlines. Ensure service level agreements are met.
- Managing reporting, including team metrics/KPIs such as SLA compliance and lead time.
- Experience of the software development lifecycle (ideally .net but not essential)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven Experience successfully managing software development teams and projects
- Excellent Leadership skills
- Attention to detail
If you like the sound of this opportunity please don't hesitate to get in touch.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.