Software Project Manager
|Job Title:||Software Project Manager|
|Salary:||£38000 - £42000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, excellent progression, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Sheryl O'Brien|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2016 12:05|
Based in Central Manchester
£38,000 - £42,000 – Depending on experience
Benefits include 25 days holiday, pension and life insurance
Are you an experienced Software Project Manager who has an outstanding background in running software projects from conception through to release?
Are you looking to work for a well established software company where you can really develop yourself professionally?
If you have answered yes to the above questions, this could be the ideal role for you!
My client is a multi-sited company who have a large international presence; their products are considered to be amongst the best in their field and are developing new strategies to develop the business even further. Having worked with this company for around 5 years’ we know that they can offer you excellent progression and a long rewarding career within a fast moving Agile environment.
- A proven background of delivering end to end projects within a software development environment.
- The ability to communicate across all levels of the business including: Artists, Developers and Testers as well as third party vendors and external clients.
- Ideally you will have working knowledge of tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Excellent motivational skills to ensure a productive working environment within the business.
- Be confident in producing project related documentation and follow PMO standards.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's