Software Implementation Engineer
|Job Title:||Software Implementation Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sheryl O'Brien|
|Job Published:||December 01, 2016 12:31|
Salary Depending on experience
Benefits include – On site Gym, Discount on Products, Performance Bonus, Private Healthcare and Pension plan
We have the great pleasure of working with one of the world’s most prestigious manufacturing brands, established well over a century ago, this company supplies their luxury product to many international countries.
They are looking to streamline their manufacturing design procedures are looking to implement new work flow software into their business. You will work with the project team to implement their work flow software, manage the software and then go on to improve and enhance work flows.
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE...
- Experience of implementing work flow software, ideally K2 (blackpearl, smartforms, connect, net2003) however this is not essential.
- Previous experience within an agile environment.
- Knowledge of working closely with project team, producing regular and detailed progress reports.
- Experience with integrating disparate systems.
- Once the new work flow processes are in place you will be tasked with the improving efficiency by analysing existing programs and developing new programs.
Please either apply by clicking on-line or emailing me directly to Sheryl (dot) Obrien (at)gsatechsource.com . For further information please call me on 01543 622397. If unavailable please leave a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Also feel free to follow me on LinkedIn, just search Sheryl O’Brien! I look forward to hearing from you.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's