Development Team Leader
|Job Title:||Development Team Leader|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2021-03-15 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lori Broadhurst|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2021 10:21|
GSA Techsource is currently looking for a Mobile Platform Team Leader for a leading global entertainments business. This role will be leading a team of 6 developers which are a mix between full stack and front-end developers. The role will be a 70/30 split in favour of leadership of the team which will include;
- Reviewing the teams skill set
- Mentoring and guiding
- Developing training programmes
- Drive and challenge technical ideas
- Collaborate with the rest of the business to drive the team forward
The teams technical skills and experience is across;
- Source Control/Git
- Pixi.JS and/or Phaser
This role will have a full autonomy and development due to growth within the business, and you will be given a lot of freedom to drive the team forward.
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience managing, leading, and mentoring a team of developers
- Hands on programming experience
- Solid understanding and interest of mobile gaming
- Ability to challenge and drive forward a team
You will be expected to visit the office in Staffordshire once or twice a month.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.