SRE / DevOps - Python / Ansible / 365 / Linux
|Job Title:||SRE / DevOps - Python / Ansible / 365 / Linux|
|Salary:||£450 - £550 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Walker|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
- A mixture operational engineering and development skills are required for this role.
- Initially, the role will be to assist with the introduction of Microsoft 365 throughout the client globally.
- Develop automations using the following toolchain: Ansible Tower, GitLab, Python, Jenkins, JIRA.
- Due to the initial role being Microsoft 365 focused, as opposed to generic SRE, some understanding of Windows, Office and Microsoft Azure cloud would be advantageous.
- The candidate must be a highly self motivated team player with good oral and written skills and confidence to present to management.
- The candidate should also have a good sense of discipline for change control procedures.
- A flexible work ethic is required with the ability to form part of a multi-platform global SRE team
- Ansible/Ansible Tower
- Windows Server
- VMware ESXi
- Cloud (Microsoft Azure or Cisco CloudCenter a bonus or other major vendor, e.g. AWS, GCP)
- Integrating with, creating API’s (Python Flask or Django a bonus)
- Ansible YAML
- MS PowerShell/DOS Batch AND/OR Linux Bash/Shell scripting - Must have one
- ITIL or SRE Processes
- Security & Controls
- Change Management
- Experience of working in any large global multi-national enterprise
This position is inside IR35.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.