|Job Title:||SharePoint Engineer|
|Salary:||£550 - £600 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-12-09 00:00:00|
|Reference:||16844 / AEJ|
|Contact Name:||Anya Jones|
|Job Published:||December 09, 2019 11:16|
GSA Techsource are currently recruiting for a SharePoint Engineer. This requirement is working for an intergovernmental military alliance and would ideally see you based in Belgium. However, for the right candidate remote and London based working is also considered.
- Deploy and configure Microsoft SharePoint Server farm for Document Management System
- In close coordination with stakeholders, design and implement NPN Document Management System based on the Microsoft SharePoint technologies. Apply need-to know principles for the document access based on the pre-defined meta data
- Produce high quality documentation for design and/or deployed systems, including configuration description, physical and logical layouts, rack diagrams, connectivity matrixes. When applicable export or backup configuration to the external media
- Follow security principals and best practices for systems design and deployment, including password management firmware and software updating, etc. Design and implement special permissions for Power Users based on the existing delegation model
- Be ready to act independently and to take decisions based on the provided system requirements. Evaluate available design documents and propose new solutions if needed
- Any other duties as mandated by the project manager.
Whilst the UK contracting market is predicted to become unstable over the next few months, take the opportunity to work European wide and away from the IR35 headache.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's