Service Transition Project Manager - INSIDE IR35
|Job Title:||Service Transition Project Manager - INSIDE IR35|
|Salary:||£400 - £500 per day|
|Contact Name:||Sheryl O'Brien|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2017 11:57|
£400 to £500 per day depending on Umbrella/Ltd
9 month initial contract
*** You must be eligible and willing to apply for SC Clearance - therefore you must have been in the UK for 5 years or more ***
The Home Office are looking for an experienced Service Transition Project Manager to join them on a 9 month contract starting ASAP - you will be based in Croydon but will be required to travel to Westminster on occasion.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management and delivery of plans to ensure all necessary preparation and execution tasks and dependencies are included.
- Ongoing management of those plans to achieve the delivery goals
- Work with key stakeholders to manage the deployment of all aspects of the project assigned to Identify and mitigate potential risks for delivery of products
- Operate as a full member of the team; supporting the Programme Director and other team members as directed
- Project Manage all aspects of specific work packages
- Working with stakeholders to ensure Design; Delivery; Technical Build; testing; MI requirements etc are managed and delivered to date and time
- Completion of detailed plan for the medium term including MSP; Resources; costs Completion of the detailed design phase to time and quality; working with the Design team to secure stakeholder sign-off at all stages.
- Development of stakeholder relationship with suppliers; including preparation of joint plans; proposals and any design and build documentation.
- Completion of the high level plan through to Go Live and BAU handover.
- Previous experience delivering complex IT transition/transformation projects within a public sector environment
- Project delivery within SIAM/ITIL environment
- Project delivery within an Agile environment
- Experience in Matrix- managing multi-disciplinary team
- Hold Prince 2 certification
- Hold Agile certification
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's