Service Manager (ITIL, SIAM) - Public Sector
|Job Title:||Service Manager (ITIL, SIAM) - Public Sector|
|Salary:||£500 - £580 per day (INSIDE IR35)|
|Start Date:||August 2017|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Dean|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2017 17:35|
Lead and develop a high performing team, embedding Agile working practices and a best in class culture for the organisation, with determination to give the same level of digital experience users expect from daily interaction with the most respected web services.
Represent your service to Departmental Board-level officials and senior stakeholders, using information from diverse user, commercial and service sources to create and project a compelling product vision. Interpreting user insight and performance data to drive service design and iterative operational improvements for digital and assisted digital service channels.
Clarifying and articulating the diverse requirements of users and delivery partners to support effective delivery of a service.
Translating complex aims and needs into clear and manageable plans and determining resource requirements to support service design and maintenance.
• Extensive experience of working in a service based, ITIL environment
• 5 years experience of working in a Service Management environment
• Experience in driving/transforming ITIL maturity capability with teams
• Extensive experience of working in a SIAM model Coaching and mentoring experience
• Strong stakeholder management
• Experience of working in the public sector / government department
• ITIL Expert V3
• Desirable - Current security clearance, ideally to SC level, or willing to undergo
This role falls inside of IR35.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.