|Job Title:||Service Manager|
|Salary:||£450 - £550 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Walker|
|Job Published:||May 25, 2018 10:13|
The successful candidate will be assigned to the Biometric Products Team within the clients Live Services. They will have specific responsibility for the Service Management of products within the team and shaping new services that are on boarded.
The new services are at different stages of development /transition, while others remain live with the intention to be decommissioned. The candidate for these services will act as recipient of the relevant service, working with customers, suppliers, technical teams, transition and other live service teams to ensure that a robust service is in place until decommission or is implemented in to live.
- Strong experienced Service Delivery Manager, particularly working with in a SIAM model
- Experience working in large complex multi supplier environments
- Experience of onboarding / transitioning new services working closely with, and influencing service design and service architecture teams
- Self-starter and strong communicator, able to engage and build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders, including at senior levels, across a variety of organisational and functional boundaries
- High-level ‘technical’ understanding within a high volume transaction environments and or Biometrics field
- Experience of working with agile; devops and waterfall environments
- Experience in service delivery transformation
- ITIL v3 Expert
- Experience working in complex projects and programmes
Each role will also be expected to manage services in ‘live’, through the bedding-in period or through to decommission
In live activities include:
- Ensuring customers obtain the best possible availability and performance from the clients Digital Data and Technology (DDaT) delivered services through effective and efficient management of service affecting incidents.
- Ensuring the continuous review of services to formulate improvements and remediation activities to enhance services and provide additional value to customers.
- Continuously reviewing services against SLAs to ensure they either meet or exceed performance targets and any potential conflicts or risks are understood and mitigated.
- Acting as an escalation point for service related matters, negotiating and managing conflict as necessary with suppliers (internal and external), stakeholders and customers.
- Owning service and operational review meetings with suppliers (internal and external), whilst developing and maintaining effective service line supplier relationships.
- Driving continual service improvements through the measurement and challenge of services and processes, tools and capability as part of Continuous Service Improvement (CSI) plan. Promote CSI to all stakeholders engaged in the consumption and provision of the end-to-end service.
- Collating and maintaining management and service performance information, on both a regular and ad-hoc basis, to deliver clear visibility of operational performance and enable overall service reporting.
- Validating/assuring supplier invoices against agreed performance levels.
- Providing impact analysis for changes, reviewing business mandates and assessing supplier proposals as necessary.
- Identifying and managing/escalating as appropriate service risks and issues in accordance with standard HODDaT processes.
- Supporting the design, agreement and implementation of Service Model standards and processes across all relevant suppliers.
- Participating in the acceptance, on boarding and early life support of new services.
- Ensuring adequate IT Service Continuity and Disaster Recovery provisions are in place and validated in line with business/HODDaT requirements
- Ensuring HODDaT services are safe and secure. Highlighting security vulnerabilities and working with partners to maintain a secure environment to protect our customers from threats either internal or external.
- Knowledge transfer to existing staff
Occasional visits to other sites and supplier sites. 10% approximately.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Security Architect - Netskope / WAN / Firewall
£450 - £550 per day
£30000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Remote Working
Lead Security Engineer - IDS / Proxy / SIEM / DLP
£400 - £600 per day
Solution Designer - Azure / O365 / ETL / DNS / AD
£450 - £490 per day