Service Desk Manager
|Job Title:||Service Desk Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Liam Jones|
|Job Published:||April 07, 2017 17:06|
I am currently working with one of the fastest growing Telecoms companies within central London who are on the lookout for a Service Desk Manager to join their growing team. You will report directly to the Head of NOC and will have a range of tasks and accountabilities (See below skills).
The company opperate in one of the most modern and upbeat locations in London - a buzzing technology hub. They have a real forward thinking attitude to their work and support staff wherever possible and allow them to take on thier own projects.
In order to be considered you must:
- Have recent experience working within a Telecoms or ISP company
- Previous experience leading/managing teams
- Be ITIL accredited
- Have good knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM
- Be goal orientated and forward thinking
Key Tasks and Accountabilities
- To manage and ensure all team members are hitting KPI’s on a daily basis
- Manage SLA’s ensuring resolution of issues is achieved
- Engage with partners when progressing or updating cases.
- Manage what cases are handed to and from the out of hours support team.
Only candidates who match the requirements will be contacted.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.