Service Desk Analyst / 1st Line Support
|Job Title:||Service Desk Analyst / 1st Line Support|
|Salary:||£15000 - £18000 per annum, Benefits: shift allowance|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Walker|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2019 15:53|
GSA Techsource are currently recruiting for a 1st Line Service Desk Analyst for a Global and Technology Business Solutions Provider. It is initially a 6-12 month contract based in Lichfield, Staffordshire.
The successful candidate doesn’t need a technical background, but does need a basic understanding of IT. We are ideally looking for someone with a proven track record in Customer Service, who is happy to take a first step into the world of IT.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will act as the initial point of escalation for the Service Desk team by providing the initial response to customer issues notified to them by the team
- You will take ownership of managing the day to day running of the tasks and open calls, ensuring customers are kept informed at all times on the progress of incidents through to resolution
- You will provide industry leading customer service to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction
- You will perform a 1st tier trouble shooting role to aid in diagnosing customer issues faster
- You will be liaising with other departments within the client as necessary in order to meet customer requirements
- Call logging
- You must have good communication skills
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.